This call regulates the application procedure for students in the framework of the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility project between University of Grenoble and Yerevan State University.
Under this call 3 applications (MA level) from the Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Physics, Radio physics, Informatics and Applied Mathematics Yerevan State University. (study period: 2nd semester of 2020-2021 academic year).
Courses taught in English:
Nanotech : http://phelma.grenoble-inp.fr/en/studies/master-s-degree-in-micro-and-nano-technologies-for-integrated-systems-nanotech-semester-8
Biomed : http://phelma.grenoble-inp.fr/en/studies/degree-biomedical-engineering-biomed-semester-8
SIM : http://phelma.grenoble-inp.fr/en/studies/degree-materials-science-and-engineering-sim-semester-8
MANUEN : http://phelma.grenoble-inp.fr/en/studies/master-recherche-international-sciences-g-eacute-nie-des-mat-eacute-riaux-manuen-semester-8
2. ENSE3 (http://ense3.grenoble-inp.fr/en/academics/master-s-degree-in-engineering-major-in-energy-systems-and-associated-markets-sem-semester-8 )
3. Ensimag (http://mosig.imag.fr/ProgramEn/M1S2)
Applicants are required to be proficient in English (according to University of Grenoble and YSU Inter-Institutional Agreement) respectively, and to provide certifications or self-certifications of the required level.
Prospective applicants should submit their required documents via e-mail to the address: (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 10, 2020 at 17:00. Any application received after the deadline will not be accepted;
Students must provide the following documents:
• Copy of a valid passport;
• Curriculum Vitae (max 2 pages) in English, including extracurricular activities (courses, seminars, conferences, published research, etc.) and professional experience related to the fields of knowledge of the courses. Please use the European template on https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions.iehtml;
• Motivation letter
• Copy of the transcripts of records, indicating university grades/marks for finished and/or current cycles of study;
• Student card
. color photo (passport size photo)
. Proposed Learning Agreement, signed by the applicant, the Erasmus+ Administrative Coordinator and Erasmus+ Academic Coordinator or Coordinator of the Student’s Study Programme of the sending institution. Please use the European doc. template on https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/documents/applicants/learning-agreement_en)
Program Coordinator: Haykuhi Mkrtchyan (email: email@example.com)