Philosophy and Psychology faculty was founded in 1964. It has 6 chairs and 3 research laboratories. Faculty offers around 10 educational programs for bachelors and masters. The faculty has around 700 students and around 100 lecturers.
For more information, please, visit the website of the faculty.
Faculty of Philosophy and Psychology cooperates with the scientific research, medical, psychological, various rehabilitation centers, and public authorities. There are also agreements on trainings and internships.
In order to coordinate the cooperation with the enterprises, council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises has been formed according to the "Regulation of the council of YSU faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.”
Composition of the council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.
1. Alexan Baghdasaryan (Dean)
2. Varduhi Papoyan (Chair of General Psychology, Associate Professor)
3. Gagik Petrosyan (Deputy Dean)
4. Hovhannes Hovhannisyan (Chair of Theoretical Philosophy, Associate Professor)
5. Arman Gharagulyan (Chair of Social Philosophy and Ethics, Associate Professor)
6. Arthur Kobelyan (Chair of Social Psychology, Associate Professor)
7. David Gevorgyan (YSU Center of Applied Psychology, Director)
8. Nelly Haroyan (Chair of Social Psychology, Associate Professor)
9. Irina Khanamiryan (Chair of Psychology of Person, Associate Professor)
10. Hrachya Hovhannisyan (Chair of General Psychology, Associate Professor)
11. Meri Azizyan (SSS of Faculty, Representative)
12. Anahit Gevorgyan (SC of Faculty, Representative)
13. Ashot Alikhanyan ("Yerevan Anania Shirakatsi Educational Complex", Director)
14. Meline Tovmasyan ("Intra" Mental Health Center, Managing Director)
15. Armen Bezhanyan ("Armenian Center for Health and Education" NGO, President)
16. Samvel Sukiasyan ("Stress plus" Department of Mental Health Rehabilitation, Director)
The list of partner enterprises of the faculty.
1. "Armenian Center for Health and Education" NGO
2. "ArtMed" Medical Rehabilitation Center
3. Children's Development Centre "Tsiatsan"
4. Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia
5. Institute of Philosophy, Sociology and Law of NAS RA
6. Maternal And Child Health Research Centre
7. "Melkonyan College" LLC
8. Military Base of the Ministry of Defence of Armenia
9. National Bureau of Expertise
10. "Nor Mitk" NGO
11. "Professional Orientation Methodological Center” State Non-Profit Organization
12. RA Ministry of Defence Staff
13. RA Ministry of Education and Science Staff
14. RA Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs Staff
15. RA MOJ Penitentiary Department
16. Seda Ghazarian Memorial Foundation
17. "SOS - Children's Villages" Armenian Charity Foundation
18. Standing Committee on Protection of Human Rights and Public Affairs
19. "Stress plus" Department of Mental Health Rehabilitation
20. World Vision Children's Development Center
21. "Yerevan Anania Shirakatsi Educational Complex"