Faculty of Economics and Management was founded in 1921; its structure includes 5 chairs. Faculty offers around 10 educational programs for bachelors and masters. The faculty has about 2000 students and 200 lecturers.
For more information, please, visit the website of the faculty.
The faculty collaborates with a number of companies, government agencies, banks, and a number of foreign professional associations. There are agreements on internships.
Based on the features of the faculty partner organizations can be divided into several groups: educational institutions, banks, public administration, expert services, etc.
In order to coordinate the cooperation with the enterprises, council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises has been formed according to the "Regulation of the council of YSU faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.”
Composition of the council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.
1. Hayk Sargsyan (Dean)
2. Kristine Antonyan (Chair of Management and Business, Assistant)
3. Aram Arakelyan (Department of Mathematical modeling in Economics, Head of Chair)
4. Karen Yeghoyan (Deputy Dean)
5. Emil Soghomonyan (Prometey Bank, President of Department)
6. Davit Ananyan ("PHP Partners" CJSC)
The list of partner enterprises of the faculty.
1. "Acba-Credit Agricole Bank” CJSC
2. "Ameriabank" CJSC
3. "Anelik Bank” CJSC
4. "Araratbank" OJSC
5. "Ardshinbank" CJSC
6. "Armeconombank” OJSC
7. "Converse Bank" CJSC
8. "Dilijan Mineral Water Plant”
9. "Griar" CJSC
10. "HSBC” Bank Armenia CJSC
11. "IMEX Group" LLC
12. "Inecobank" CJSC
13. Office of Ombudsman of Financial System
14. "Procurement Support Center” non comercal state organization
15. "Prometey Bank" LLC
16. RA Central Bank
17. RA Ministry of Economic Development and Investments Staff
18. RA Ministry of Energy Infrastructures and Natural Resources Staff
19. RA Ministry of Finance Staff
20. RA National Statistical Service
21. RA Securities Commission
22. RA State Revenue Committee Staff
23. The National Agency for Intellectual Property
24. "VTB - Armenia Bank” CJSC