- Research and analyze a variety of marketing information, including online gambling market trends, pricing, competitor offerings & promotions, product specifications, etc.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze online gambling trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Presents findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department.
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
- Act as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research & market information.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of proven experience of working as marketing specialist.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, as well as CRM and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proficiency in data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing English content with an attention to details.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
Those who are interested in this program can send their CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject section please write the name of the job.
Application deadline 15.08.2021