Spanish-Speaking Customer Support Specialist
"ArctX" LLC is hiring Spanish-speaking customer support specialist.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely & accurate way, via call, chat, email
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (e.g. testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Keep the record of customers and follow-up with them on a timely basis for better customer experience
- Gather customer feedback and share with managers.
- Proof of Undergraduate Degree
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role is plus
- Maintain a good relationship between customers and the company
- Advanced Spanish (Argentinian type) is a must / including conversational skills
- Fluent in Armenian, good knowledge of English, Korean language is a big plus
- Fast typing skills in Spanish
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Experience of working with Latin Americans.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to address of YSU Alumni and Career Center email@example.com. and firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses by mentioning "Customer Support Internship" in the subject line.
Application deadline 25.02.2022