Junior Business Assistant
Cherry Labs needs a Junior Business Assistant․
- Create and coordinate administrative processes and interactions between Cherry Labs and external companies, agencies and partners.
- Coordinate interaction between different departments and teams within the company.
- Conduct business correspondence: communicate with contractors and partners, send them follow-up emails, negotiate on time and date of the meetings, etc.
- Assist in the preparation and organization of conferences: create and edit presentations, track the process of tasks, etc.
- Help Maxim and other teams with additional administrative tasks when necessary.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3ssXqqq
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
- Excellent organizing skills
- Proactiveness and strong willingness to help Maxim to organize his tasks
- Self-reliance and the ability to make day-to-day work decisions on your own.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficiency and punctuality: you know exactly how to organize not only your work and personal time and don't want any minute to go to waste, but you are a supernatural organizer who can bring the chaotic life of another person to an ideal structure.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google Slides, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Those interested can send their CV to the e-mail address of YSU Alumni and Career Centre firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in “Subject” field.
The deadline for applications is 19․05․2022