We invite all talented students to apply for this excellent opportunity to learn from top experts of the field, who will be your mentors and coaches along the way, gain hands-on experience and find permanent employment upon successful completion of the program.
Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for all travel industry players. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Selected applicants will be invited to our office for an info session, where we will talk about Amadeus, our projects, our benefits and advantages, as well as the internship program.
In the first round of the selection process there will be a technical and logical test.
In the second round of the selection process there will be invited to an interview.
Compensation: You will be paid a stipend for the duration of the internship program.
Duration: Three months.
1. C#, .Net
2. QA Automation
- Recently graduated or enrolled in the final year of an undergraduate or graduate program in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be able to enroll in a full-time internship program and full-time employment.
- Familiarity with basics of OOP language.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good background in software testing methodologies and terminologies.
- Understanding of software development and test lifecycle.
- Strong ability to be a successful team member.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Good academic performance as demonstrated by recent university records.
- Agile and creative thinking.
- Good English language skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
If you are excited about the perspective of starting your career in one of the leading technology companies in Armenia and in the world, please send your CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Internship” in the subject line.