Junior Social Media Content Creator (remote)
Gensenses needs a junior Social Media Content Creator (remote)․
- Generate content for the social media channels of the company - primarily for Instagram and TikTok, but you may be asked to work with other platforms as well (for example, Twitter, Facebook, Discord).
- Copyright texts for social media of Gensenses - you’ll need to stick to the company’s tone of voice, understand the language of the brand, and tailor words to the targeted audience to get the attention of potential clients
- Source or create pictures/graphic content for your posts
- Come up with content for influencers the company might become collaborating with - what they need to post, capture, etc
- Analyze trends and the company’s competitors’ content
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3IB2u2D
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
- Experience in Social Media Marketing or strong knowledge of this field - the team is not ready to collaborate with someone who is new to the profession, they need you to start adding value from day one
- Basic skills of photo and video editing / graphic design - you can work with raw visuals and cut a picture/video, adjust their size to a specific platform, etc
- Creativity and ability to figure out the best content strategies for CBD and hemp oil products due to social media regulations
- Good understanding of the latest social media trends and techniques
- Passion for digital marketing & a strong desire to develop in this sphere
- Independence and self-reliance: you can make decisions and work on your own without being constantly supervised, and you may have content planned weeks in advance
- Organizing skills
Those interested can send their CV to the e-mail address of YSU Alumni and Career Centre firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in “Subject” field.
The deadline for applications is 22th of July 2022.