Career opportunities for a novice specialists in the development department of BostonGene
We expect you:
- to have a STEM degree, or you are a last-year student;
- to be able to from 20 hrs per week;
- to be curious to learn about other technologies;
- to be interested in our subject domain (BioTech);
- fluency in Armenian and Russian languages.
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than intermediate (B1).
- various interesting tasks and environment that will help you grow professionally;
- wide scope of tasks that will help you determine your professional track, be it backend, frontend, DevOps, or analytics;
- paid internship;
- fixed-term contract;
- you might be offered to join the team afterward;
- office in Meridian Business Center in Yerevan;
- part-time job opportunity (from 20 hrs per week), flexible schedule.
Office address: Meridian Exhibition Center, 1 Voskerichneri Street, Yerevan 0015.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask our recruiters Evgenia Semenova (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Milena Mkrtchyan (email@example.com). Follow this link to fill in the form to help us learn about you and your skills. We will look closely at every application and write you back shortly.
Join us on our mission to create a future without cancer!