Duration: 3 months paid internship with opportunity to move to permanent job.
● Analysis of NGS data for different types of cancer;
● Molecular typing of tumors;
● Development of a computer vision system for medical images;
● Development of components for NGS analysis automation;
● Search for personalized biomarkers of therapy effectiveness.
● Last year (or second to last) students or graduates of specialized universities in the following degrees: bioinformatics, biophysics, applied mathematics, and other related areas;
● Good knowledge of oncology studies or molecular biology or immunology;
● Programming skills in R or Python;
● Ability to work with scientific academic literature;
● English competency no lower than C1;
● Fluency in Russian.
● Paid internship;
● Fixed-term contract;
● You might be offered to join the team afterward;
● Office in Meridian Business Center in Yerevan;
● Part-time job opportunity (from 20 hrs per week), flexible schedule;
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask Milena Mkrtchyan (email@example.com).
Office address: Meridian Exhibition Center, 1 Voskerichneri Street, Yerevan 0015.
Those interested can send their resumes to YSU Graduate and Career Center's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject stating the name of the work in the section.
Application deadline NOT DEFINED․