Intern (Communications Unit)
United Nations World Food Programme needs an Intern (Communications Unit).
Duration: 6 months
- Create/assist in creative, high-quality content development (posts, videos, images) for all social media platforms to engage target audiences, build brand awareness and increase number of followers
- Write and edit copy/scripts incorporating the WFP voice and style
- Make translations as required
- Assist in creation of visibility materials and be up to date with digital technology trends
- Do regular media monitoring and prepare reports as requested
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced English language skills both written and oral
- Experience utilizing computer programs, including MS Office, Canva
- Interest in media, current news and regional politics
- Accurate, creative open-minded team player with strong initiative and willingness to learn
Those interested can send their CV to the e-mail address of YSU Alumni and Career Centre email@example.com indicating the position title in “Subject” field create an E-recruitment account before submitting an online application.
The deadline for applications is 10․08․2022