Public Television of Armenia started its activities on November 29, 1956. While in the month of February 1957, the trial was public, was officially opened in February. The programs have been broadcast four times a week for 2 hours. Since 1999 Armenia to start in television broadcast satellite.
In 2000 it was renamed the Public TV: "H1" logo. In 2002 created the first virtual studio. In 2005, public television and radio in Armenia became a full member of the European Broadcasting Union.
Public Television of Armenia cooperates with YSU Alumni and Career Center
and YSU Faculty of Journalism.
Yerevan, Nork, Gevorg Hovsepyan Str., Building 26
(+374 10) 65-00-15