Echmiadzin Cathedral Museum was built in 1869 by George D. Konstandnupolsetsi II, the Armenian diaspora. Cathedral Museum is located in the south-eastern part. The building stretches across the width of the Main Altar of the Cathedral in the southern and eastern sides. While traditional sacred relics were kept in a museum in the Cathedral Hall behind the stage and eastern repository and the complicated arrangement of items in the exhibition. The museum's exhibition designs for the construction of an opportunity to add new boxes, places for bigger things.
The museum organizes visits and internships in cooperation with the Faculty of History.
The Armavir Marz, Etchmiatsin