The Erasmus Mundus program offers cooperation:
• Higher education institutions wishing to conduct joint programs at post-graduate level or approve the cooperation between the European institutions and key third countries
• Individual students or young tutors and researchers who want to be trained or study in the above-mentioned joint programs
• Any organization involved in the field of higher education which is ready to develop programs aimed at improving the attractiveness, fame and visibility of European education.
Erasmus Mundus conducts programs:
• Step 1. Conducting joint master (Action 1 A) and doctoral (Action 1 B) programs and the allocation of individual scholarships for participation in these programs,
• Step 2. Formation in the framework of the Erasmus Mundus program of the cooperation between European universities and third countries, including scholarships at all academic levels,
• Step 3. Progress in the sphere of European higher education