Faculty of International Relations was founded in 1998; its structure includes 5 chairs. Faculty offers around 10 educational programs for bachelors and masters. The faculty has about 1500 students, and the educational process is provided by 80 lecturers.
For more information, please, visit the website of the faculty.
Faculty of International Relations cooperates with a number of organizations, government agencies, government-affiliated bodies and courts. The internship for students is organized at various organizations, government agencies, government-affiliated bodies and courts.
In order to coordinate the cooperation with the enterprises, council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises has been formed according to the "Regulation of the council of YSU faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.”
Composition of the council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.
1. Gegham Petrosyan (Dean)
2. Ruben Azizbekyan (CIS Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Adviser)
3. Gurgen Hovhannisyan (CIS Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Adviser)
4. Tigran Balayan (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Spokesman)
5. Garik Keryan (Chair of Political Institutions and Processes, Head of Chair)
6. Ashot Engoyan (Chair of Theory and History of Political Science, Head of Chair)
7. Marut Vardazaryan (Chair of International Relations and Diplomacy, Head of Chair)
8. Vahagn Aglyan (Chair of Public Administration, Head of Chair)
9. Nubar Chalmyan (Department of Diplomatic Service and Communication, Head of Chair)
10. Zhak Manukyan (Deputy Dean)
11. Grigor Balasanyan (Assistant to Dean)
12. Khachik Galstyan (Secretary of the Scientific Council of the Faculty)
13. Arusyak Hovhannisyan (Student of the Faculty)
14. Greta Vardazaryan (Student of the Faculty)
The list of partner enterprises of the faculty.
1. NKR Permanent Mission
2. RA Civil Service Board Staff
3. RA Constitutional Court
4. RA General Department of the Civil Aviation
5. RA Government Staff
6. RA Ministry of Culture Staff
7. RA Ministry of Defence Staff
8. RA Ministry of Diaspora Staff
9. RA Ministry of Foreign Affairs Staff
10. RA Ministry of Territorial Administration and Development Staff
11. RA National Assembly Staff
12. RA President's Staff
13. The Helsinki Association for Human Rights
14. UN Department of Public Information
15. UN representation
16. Yerevan municipality Staff