From the first days of its establishment, the University has paid special attention to the effective organization of the teaching process.
1920 The lectures were mainly in the form of lectures, the material of which was chosen by the lecturers. The university already had faculties of science, along with lectures, practical, laboratory works and seminars were organized, which strengthened theoretical knowledge.
One of the priorities of the teaching process was to provide the students with the necessary textbooks and manuals. In 1922, many university professors began translating textbooks.
The established laboratories received equipment, microscopes and other expensive equipment from abroad.
In 1926, the equipment for the university's laboratories was purchased by physiologist Leon Orbeli, a famous professor at the Leningrad Medical Institute.
The expansion of construction work provided an opportunity to expand the network of educational institutions of the university, thanks to which the university became a training center with universal recognition.