The Department of Russian and Asian History of the Faculty of History and Art of the University of Munich and the Faculty of History of the Yerevan State University are jointly organizing an international scientific conference entitled "Infrastructures in the Caucasus from the beginning of the 19th century to the late Soviet period", which is to take place on October 3-6, 2023.
The working language is English (German and Russian reports will also be considered in individual cases).
To participate, a summary of the report within 500 words and information about the work status should be sent to the e-mail addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1 (the email address of the Faculty of History of YSU: history@ysu .am should be put in the CC box).
The topics of the reports cover the following areas:
1. "Infrastructure and Migration",
2. "Construction and operation of transport infrastructures",
3. "Infrastructures from a socio-cultural and anthropological point of view".
4. "Infrastructures in Trans-Imperial/Transnational Contexts",
5. "Infrastructure connecting the sea and the land",
6. "Infrastructure and environment".
After the conference, the reports are planned to be printed.